Frequently asked questions..
Who can participate?
Participation is only open to to organisations who are part of the Asceri network of European research centres. Members of the public can not participate.
How do I register?
Each participating organisation registers participants via its sport coordinator.
What sports are available?
See the list of sports here.
How do I get there?
By air to Milan Malpensa – recommended as its the closest airport.
But Milan Linate and Bergamo are also options.
Or by train.
Where do I stay?
We selected Varese best hotels, negotiated a special rate and pre-booked on your behalf.
The undernoted accommodation options are available (all in double rooms except where indicated):
- HOTEL CAPOLAGO Varese (120 in double,near to small field soccer pitches)
- IBIS Style Hotel Varese (60 in double,20 in single, near to volleyball hall)
- ATA Hotel Varese 400 (near to social event tent)
- CITY Hotel Varese (50 in double + 10 single rooms)
- PALACE GRAND HOTEL (100 in double,single rooms available)
- LE ROBINIE Hotel Centro Convegni (100 in double, single rooms avb., attached to the golf course)
- Centro Convegni Villa Cagnola (100 in double, single available)
- Villa Porro Pirelli (120 in double, single rooms available)
- Hotel Villa Borghi (132 in double)
What transport is provided?
Transport will be provided by the organisers and the local region to and from the main sports venues and the main event social area.
How can I volunteer?
Please send an email to JRC Atomiade
How can I sponsor this event?
Please contact Paolo Pizziol